Thursday, August 4, 2016

Mirror, Mirror, in the Skyline…

Optima Center II under construction (Courtesy of Joe Zekas/YoChicago!)

Optima Center II under construction (Courtesy of Joe Zekas/YoChicago!)

When I was a little baby journalist, busy getting my high school newspaper shut down for publishing provocative prose, I had a principal who constantly drilled into the student body the one notion he swore would lead us to success in life: “Always be in the right place at the right time.”

It’s unlikely that Joe Zekas over at YoChicago! had the benefit of Father McHugh’s advice the way I did. But Mr. Zekas was, indeed, in the right place at the right time recently to capture this image of the crane building the Optima II tower in the reflection of the Optima I tower.

from Chicago Architecture http://www.chicagoarchitecture.org/2016/08/04/mirror-mirror-in-the-skyline/


No comments:

Post a Comment