Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aaron Robinson: Cars Are Rocks in the River. . . Or Something

Cars Are Rocks in the River. . . Or Something

My friend John Lacey and I were strolling a car show a while back when we spotted a 2003 Volvo S60R with its hood open. For five minutes I recalled to John the launch of that car at the Circuit Paul Ricard in France. The Volvo engineers were very proud of the hydroformed aluminum air pipe that bends and twists its way over the top of the engine from the turbo. It was a pleasant little memory. John said that going to car shows with me was unlike going to car shows with anyone else. I guess that’s a compliment. READ MORE ››


from Car and Driver Blog http://www.caranddriver.com/columns/cars-are-rocks-in-the-river-or-something-column


No comments:

Post a Comment