Niche 905, the 18-story apartment tower by friends-of-the-blog FitzGerald Associates Architects, continues at 905 North Orleans Street in Chicago’s Cabrini-Green neighborhood. Being built on the former parking lot of the St. Luke Church of God in Christ on the west side of Orleans Street, Niche 905 will deliver 202 new apartment, fully loaded with all the modern amenities today’s renter expects from new construction, come summer of 2017.
Power Construction crews have finished the ramps that will carry cars to the 152 parking spaces on floors 2-through-4. Now they just have the matter of 14 more levels to build on top of that. Piece of cake, right? Summer of 2017 won’t be over for another 18 months.
- 18 stories
- 202 rental units
- 152 parking spaces, on floors 2-4
- 110 bike-storage spaces
- FitzGerald Associates Architects – design architect
- Ascend Real Estate Group – developer
- Intercontinental Real Estate Corp. – developer
- Power Construction – general contractor
- 1,750 square feet of ground-level retail space
- 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units
- Sky deck pool and spa
- On-site dog run and pet-washing station
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Outdoor bar
- Coffee bar
- LEED certification
Did you enjoy this article? Click to give the author a few cents.
from Chicago Architecture http://www.chicagoarchitecture.org/2016/03/22/niche-905-progresses-in-cabrini-green/