Today’s the day.
Townhomes? Duplexes? Not to mention studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. If you need it, 1000 South Clark has it. And today marks the first chance Chicagoans have to move their stuff in and make themselves at home.
JDL Development and iStar broke ground on the Hartshorne Plunkard Architecture design back in 2014, transforming the space immediately north of the South Loop Target store into 469 rental units. Chicago firm The Habitat Company will manage the property, assuring the South Loop’s newest residents feel immediately comfortable in their new digs.
From our story exactly one month ago, here are some of the details and benefits renters can expect to enjoy at 1000 South Clark:
- 29 stories
- 4-story garage/327 parking spaces
- 469 rental apartments
- 6 townhomes with two-car garages
- 43,000 square feet of luxury amenity space
- 10,000 SF fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub
- 1/6-mile rooftop running track
- Basketball court
- Golf simulator
- 25,000 SF of outdoor terraces with grills, fire pits and outdoor televisions
- Landscaped outdoor dog park, plus Bark on Clark, a full-service pet care facility
- Neighborhood bar room with BYOB taps
- Full service dry cleaning and alterations
- Automated package retrieval system
- Private interior drive court off Clark Street
- Resident-only parking garage
- Media Room
- Package Receiving
- Racquetball Court
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Balconies in select residences
- Panoramic views of Lake Michigan or the Chicago skyline
Did you enjoy this article? Click to give the author a few cents.
from Chicago Architecture http://www.chicagoarchitecture.org/2016/02/15/1000-south-clark-opens-its-door-to-tenants/